Don’t let ‘white blindness’ drive you into debt! Make your wedding everything you want it to be on the budget you determine.
Are you planning a wedding, but worried about how much money you’ll have to spend? In today’s tough economic times, planning a budget wedding is more important than ever. This fun, money-saving guide is packed with tips for planning the wedding of your dreams without breaking your bank account!
Inside you’ll find tons of tips and advice for planning a budget-friendly celebration while still remaining true to your personality, values, and tastes. You’ll see how to make and keep your wedding budget; select the most economical time to get married; scope out wedding locations that fit the bill; and incorporate everything from economical to green ideas that emphasize style and elegance. Plus, you get tips and pointers for negotiating with vendors and avoiding hidden expenses and add-ons.
- Hands-on information for planning a stylish wedding while sticking to your budget
- How to get deals on gowns, tuxes, cakes, invitations, photography, food, and more
- Use your creativity (and friends and family) to save money on decorations, food, favors, and wedding attire
- Cut corners where no one will notice
- Set your own priorities for your big day
- Make your celebration unique
You don’t have to settle for less on your wedding day. Author, Meg Schneider is an award-winning journalist who planned her own wedding for less than $5,000 Budget Weddings For Dummies is the only guide you need to save yourself money, time, and stress while you plan a beautiful, memorable ceremony!